Freedom City by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NPC] Edna Mode

Go down

[NPC] Edna Mode Empty [NPC] Edna Mode

Post by Lilith Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 pm

[NPC] Edna Mode Iris-Apfel
Edna Mode
Toreador Primogen
Edna Mode wrote:"Supermodels! Ha! Nothing super about them, spoilt stupid little stick figures with poofy lips that think only about themselves. I used to design for gods!... let me see the suit you want me to repair.... ahh classic mode 1991....This is a hobo suit darling you cant be seen in it, I won't allow it... Yes yes I designed it but I never look back darling. It distracts from the now. You need a new suit, that much is certain and I'm far to busy so ask me now before I again become sane... you push too hard darling but I accept."

As a child no one could describe Edna as "ordinary" and that continued into her adult life. However as a teenager and at the beginning of her career Edna attempted to act as ordinary as possible. In the 1930's eccentric was not really a thing. Edna loved clothes, starting work at one of the city's fashion houses Edna learnt the ropes and quickly rose. It wasn't long before she had enough of someone else using her designs and claiming all the credit and went into business herself. Her business started making clothes for the elite of freedom city and quickly earned a name for herself. He rise in higher social circles allowed her to be more eccentric and this increased over the years.

Her fashion brand Mode expanded quickly creating fashionable designs. Her designs for the Catwalks of London, Paris, New York and Milan left critics shocked and awed at the same time. Anyone who is serious about Fashion owns at least one thing Mode.

Edna started getting old, still creating custom pieces for those who could afford the hefty price tag. When Mode announced that Edna had Stage 3 breast cancer the Toreador Primogen at the time (Oliver Maxwell) could not bear to see her artistic genius fizzle out and he embraced her.

Oliver Maxwell fell into torpor during the Cataclysm and the clan needed to elect a new Primogen as soon as possible. Edna's was the only name anyone put forward.

Known Influences
Finance
High Society
Industry
Media

Lilith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum